Monday, February 21, 2011

Farmer's Market in Poway

I want to apologize for not posting any new recipes recently.  It's been a busy few weeks, but things should be settling down again in a few days so I'll be back in the kitchen and posting my findings soon.  Come to think of it...I never told you how the Yellow Split Pea and Sweet Potato Soup turned out, did I??  *gasp*  It was delicious.  It beat the Curried Cauliflower Soup by a landslide.  Will post soon.

In the meantime, I wanted to share a few pictures from my visit to the Farmer's Market in Poway last Saturday.  The Boy (my husband) and I had a great time browsing the booths and seeing all the beautiful colors.  I find that it's a great way to get to know what's in season, since the health food stores tend to sell most of their produce year round for convenience sake.  The live music and yummy samples were my favorite part!

All photos Courtesy of The Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment